Tax Manager needed for an oil & gas services company located in the Westchase area. This position reports to the VP of Tax and will focus on the review of US Federal & State income tax compliance.
Tax Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with other tax department members and Tax Co-Source team on Federal and state compliance
- Assist with day-to-day operational tax department responsibilities which could include notice resolution, payment processing, data gathering and workpaper documentation.
- Oversee and manage US Federal and State tax planning projects.
- Identify tax savings and exposures and effectively communicates such findings.
- Oversight of all Domestic Compliance and Controversy
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance; CPA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant tax experience with a U.S.-based multinational corporation, public accounting firm