Our client, an E&P Investment firm is adding a newly created Tax Manager position to their Management team The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years oil & gas Tax experience gained through a combination of Big 4 Public Accounting and work in the E&P Industry.
Competencies required include:
- Preparation for tax work-papers used by third party to prepare Partnership Tax Returns and K-1's
- Responsible for tax work-papers for short filing period (divestiture)
- Tax modeling for taxable impact of scenarios
- Tax Accruals and Deferred Tax entries
- Depletion Calculations
- Up C tax structure knowledge/experience
- Strong excel skills
- Master in Tax, CPA ++
- Enertia or other oil and gas software experience
This is a well finance company that is positioned for an IPO when market conditions are right. Groud floor opportunity with excellent growth opportunities!