* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Shift Schedule: NIGHTS or DAYS (both Shifts are currently available)
12 Hour Shifts – 6:30am-6:30pm OR 6:30pm-6:30am
Work 4-5 Days One Week/ 2-3 Days the Next Week
2on/2off - 3on/2off - 2on/3off
** Work schedule is available for employees a year in advance so employees can plan
What You Will Do:
Assist in the installation, startup and validation of the equipment. Perform preventive and repair maintenance work on production machinery and Chemical distribution equipment. Ensure that preventative maintenance and repairs are completed in strict accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure conformance with PSM safety and Medical Device quality requirements.
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance for all production/distribution equipment including technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical and control systems.
- Interface with operations and engineering personnel to improve product quality, compliance, safety, reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Responsible for having a functional knowledge of all chemical related areas
- Assist with improvements to the maintenance systems (preventative, corrective, predictive and spare parts).
- Utilize CMMS to track downtime, spare parts, projects, PM and other tasks.
- Perform intermediate to complex preventative and corrective maintenance on all chemical process and distribution equipment.
- Assist with technical projects for process upgrades and improvements
- Ensure the shop and chemical work areas are clean and orderly using 5S concepts.
- Assist with revising or writing SOP’s
- Attend specialized training and cross train on the job for all maintenance activities plant wide.
- Deliver training material to other Electromechanics for equipment, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Optimizes manufacturing equipment and process to provide sustainable gains in product quality, output, yield and cost reduction.
Title: Tank Farm Electro-Mechanic
Location: Johns Creek GA
Client Job ID: 1582843