Title: Talent Management Executive
Location: North Dallas, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569200
Role Overview: We are looking for a Talent Management professional. This is the perfect position for someone who has at least 10+ years in HR with strong experience in Talent Management, Performance, Engagement, and Learning.
- Develop Talent and Performance Management strategies
- Develop annual Talent plans including goals to achieve recruitment and retention of high potentials, pipeline growth and the support of diversity and inclusion targets.
- Lead the execution for all phases of the Talent, Performance and Engagement initiatives including: Goal Setting, Mid-Year Conversations, Annual Reviews, Talent Reviews, Leadership training, Assessments, IDP development and implementation, Engagement and Pulse surveys, Analytics and reporting.
- Design, develop and implement a Leadership curriculum which supports all phases of the Talent and Performance plans.
- Design and implement effective Talent analytics
- Utilizes Workday to manage and analyze all Talent and Performance initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with MS in HR or related fields is a plus
- Spanish is a plus