Lucas Group is looking for a contract Talent Identification Specialist to join our HR recruiting team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. This can be a remote-based role and an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to build talent pipelines by sourcing passive candidates and leveraging social media skills. Additionally, the right proactive individual will have the opportunity to work closely with members of the HR executive recruiting team to identify sourcing strategies and assist the team in filling the talent pipeline for high profile searches with their clients.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop diverse talent pipelines of potential HR candidates and industry professionals for current and future hiring needs.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search)
- Use LinkedIn and other social media outlets, professional networks, and the existing applicant tracking system (Bullhorn) to find and identify high quality Human Resources candidates
- Coordinate with recruiters on high priority client needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, interview with our clients, receive offers and are placed.
- Obtain HR candidate referrals from current employees and external networks and follow up with referred candidates.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires.
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill.
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 1+ year of HR, Sourcing, or general Talent Acquisition/Recruiting experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings) highly preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Ambitious, efficient, and effective under tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and deliver results.
Title: Talent Identification Specialist
Location: Los Angeles/Remote
Client Industry: Executive Search
Lucas Group ID: