Lucas Group has partnered with a global distribution company on their search of a Talent Acquisition Project/Program Manager. The organization is going through a global implementation of iCIMS and this person will be responsible for key projects and administration within the talent acquisition department. Hill serve as a lead on projects both domestically and globally.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Partner with centers of excellence, departments, regional heads and domestic partners to implement, administer and maintain applicant tracking system
- Lead Global ATS project
- Act as liaison between talent acquisition and vendors
- Create project plans, charters, charts, timelines
- BA Degree
- 7 Years + project management
- HRIS (iCIMS preferred)
- Prefer candidates who have implemented a global business project
- Experience in large group facilitation of workshops and working sessions
- Ability to work independently as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team.