Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (17055)
Lucas Group ID: 1568577
Lucas Group is partnering with an industry leader on their search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist position. This person will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will work closely with business leaders to build a comprehensive candidate pipeline and ensure adherence with talent acquisition processes, including monitoring tasks and processes to streamline and maximize the efficiency of sourcing and hiring candidates. The Talent Acquisition Partner is the primary point of contact for talent acquisition inquiries and manages the process for sourcing candidates across the business.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated building solid pipelines of candidates (especially for high volume type of positions) to meet company goals, is able to leverage multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates, execute on outreach, referral generation, and will create custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement while partnering with operations resources across the organization. The incumbent must have the ability to perform productively in a fast-paced work environment; the ability to work well independently; be able to multi-task and juggle competing priorities and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, user groups, social media and other recruiting tools and databases
- Capable of developing and leveraging a network of expert resources
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet foster teamwork with internal departments
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- A passion for recruiting and a desire to grow with the role
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
- Work with HR resources to ensure availability of all necessary interview information, including schedules, resumes and other documents
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.