Lucas Group has partnered with a client located in New York City on their search for a Talent Acquisition Partner! This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to lead the recruiting efforts for an entire 500+ person organization, as well as gain project experience across the HR organization. This well-organized, motivated individual will be responsible for full cycle recruiting while partnering with key leaders and hiring managers on identifying industry experts, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, organizing and executing networking events and much more. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Source passive and active candidates through a variety of methods including networking, cold calls, referrals, social media, etc.
- Interview candidates and schedule potential meetings with hiring managers
- Collect feedback from mangers and new hires for process improvements
- Maintain tracking databases to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market intelligence, and innovative recruiting techniques
- Support other recruiting projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years recruitment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: New York, NY
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577817
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.