Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Irvine, CA
Employment Type: Permanent
Experience Level: Manager
Lucas Group Job ID: 1570918
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered on a search with a hi-tech organization to identify a strong Talent Acquisition Partner in the Irvine, CA area. This leader will lead and execute the hiring strategy and drive full-cycle recruitment in support of the organization’s objectives.
This TA Partner should be a master in social networking and will develop and implement sourcing strategies and tools to support business specific needs, and promote the company’s brand to attract passive candidates. As a strategic business partner, you need to be data driven, interested in the world of technology, and have a sense of urgency. You will be creative, independent, and you own what you do including global and local projects, lead different initiatives in the department, and work closely with internal and external interfaces.
- Lead the full-cycle hiring process for all positions
- Effectively manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels of the organization, mainly in the North America region
- Work closely with business leaders and hiring managers, to understand talent needs in relation to business strategy and operating requirements
- Manage candidate engagement and satisfaction throughout the recruitment process, helping them prepare for each phase
- Develops and implements sourcing strategy and tools to identify high potential candidates, both with social and professional networking, effectively develop passive candidates and talent pools
- Manages stakeholder communication with a commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Consultative and articulate with excellent judgment able to guide stakeholders to drive status, advise on process and execute on deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Skilled Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably SuccessFactors)
- Vendor relationship management with staffing agencies, pre-employment service providers and job boards
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Proven strong social networks skills with a track record in attracting and hiring passive candidates
- Track record of proactively building effective relationships with stakeholders including local and global leadership
- High focus on client and candidate experience, superior negotiation and closing skills. Comfortable with navigating ambiguity
- Professional level knowledge of Federal and state labor laws related to hiring, including EEO, AAP, and ADA
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- A Master’s degree, PHR or SPHR or equivalent credentialing is highly preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.