Title: Talent Acquisition & Operations Manager
Location: Alexandria, VA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571284
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition & Operations Manager for a client of ours in the DC Metro Area. This person will be in charge of transforming the existing Talent Acquisition function, and leading/mentoring a great team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years leading, developing, and mentoring talent acquisition professionals; minimum of 5 years' experience in TA and HR operations
- Experience assisting or leading a TA transformation or standing up a TA department from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders to establish and/or update hiring and selection policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices to ensure compliance and streamline hiring
- Experience leading or participating in project teams to implement new talent management system solutions for employee onboarding, learning, and performance management
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.