Lucas Group has partnered with a growing biotech (startup) firm in San Diego on their search for a Talent Acquisition Manager. The company has just completed some acquisitions and they are global. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company in growth mode. This person will be responsible for staffing level goals for non-exempt through management level roles. This highly visible position plays a crucial role in building a pipeline of qualified candidates, providing hiring managers with suitable candidates for the position and company culture, and managing the best-in-industry candidate experience we strive for with each interaction. This position is responsible for the planning, development, evaluation, implementation and execution of a recruiting strategy for the Company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Executive and People & Culture teams to develop creative, cost effective recruiting strategies and programs.
- Sources, recruits, screens, interviews and recommends candidates for all levels of the organization including entry level, professional, technical and managerial positions.
- Determines the best avenue for recruiting candidates (internet, employee referrals, sourcing, etc.) with input from People & Culture team and hiring managers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with People & Culture team and hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs required to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Consults with hiring managers to ensure understanding of job competencies and hiring parameters.
- Generates a pipeline of potential candidates through proactive networking.
- Collaborates with hiring manager and People & Culture team in developing and making job offers to candidates.
- Provides input on appropriate recruiting metrics and tracks and monitors performance against goals; makes suggestions to improve recruitment process.
- Manages and tracks applicants and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Serves as a focal point for external staffing agencies; monitors satisfaction with agency placements.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Competitive, driven and thrives in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Able to manage high levels of activity, change and multiple demands
- A “hunter” that enjoys the thrill of finding candidates the right positions that suit both the hiring manager and the candidate
- Committed to excellence in everything they do
- Experience with recruiting and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to accurately assess priorities and consistently exercise good judgment in resolving problems.
Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Client Industry: Biotech
Lucas Group ID: 1584521