Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Stanford, Kentucky
Lucas Group Job ID: 1574828
Role Overview: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for the overall hiring of the organization utilizing full cycle recruiting experience to attract top talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Selection, Managing External Recruitment Process
- Organizational Image and Community Involvement
- Onboarding a. Manage New Hire Onboarding Process for CORE conversions and all External Hires
- Manage External Staffing Process
- Training and Development
- Workforce Administration and payroll as needed
- Employee Relations, Engagement, and Communication
Skills and/or Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- ATS Experience
- Degree not required; certification preferred
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all your professional recruiting and placement needs.
Our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.