Title: TA Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571212
Employment Type: Permanent
Experience Level: Manager
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking a TA Manager for a client of ours in Washington, DC. This person will be responsible for the entire talent acquisition function, driving company recruiting needs and implementing best practices/strategies. Will include the full life cycle of recruitment, from creating job descriptions to making offers.
- Develop and implement global TA strategies
- Perform FLC recruiting - posting roles, sourcing, conducting in-person interviews, present offers
- Lead and manage employment branding efforts, manage social media sites and web presence
- Use innovative sourcing strategies to build and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience conducting both phone and in-person interviews
- Global experience is a plus
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.