* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirements.
- Install, configure and test operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Deal with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to support staff.
- Assist in the coordination of various teams for the development, testing and evaluation of design and its implementation.
- Implement warranty and support activities.
Education and Work Requirements:
- BS Degree in IS or Mechanical Engineering; Masters preferred
- Knowledge of systems engineering software tools
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, decision-making ability, strong analytical skills
Title: Systems Engineer
Location: White Marsh MD
Client Job ID: 1580161