Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Supply Chain Scheduler
The Supply Chain Scheduler is a key interface between Supply Network Planning and Plant Operations. In this role the Scheduler will utilize their understanding of the manufacturing processes and material flow to ensure the execution of the weekly production schedule. They will also ensure that the system accurately reflects the work order status and resolve schedule adherence issues with Network Planning and Plant Operations. :
- Long term planning and follow up. Coordinate with Network Planning to develop optimal production plans that accurately account for machine and labor capacity constraints. Provide input on all production planning parameters for the creation of these production plans.
- Medium and short term planning. Lead daily cross -functional production meeting in the Plant to proactively identify and address schedule execution issues.
- Perform material availability checks and release work orders to production. Actively maintain the status of those workorders on the system and communicate delays.
- Production Planner or Scheduler experience
- Experienced user of SAP or other Tier 1 ERP system.
- Understanding of production planning and scheduling execution processes in a batch managed environment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS/BA
- Work Experience: 2-5 years of Supply Chain Experience required, preferably in a Production Planner or Scheduler
Title: Supply Chain Scheduler
Location: Kirksville, MO
Client Industry: Medical Device
Lucas Group ID: 1588015