Our client is a global, billion-dollar leader in the food and pharmaceutical industries. We are partnering with them on a Supply Chain Manager opening in the suburbs of Milwaukee. This is an exciting opportunities to join an established company within the food industry that is experiencing growth year after year - even through a pandemic!
The Supply Chain Manager would be responsible for leading a team in the supply chain strategy for these food manufacturing facilities, including raw material planning and production planning. We are looking for a leader with Food Manufacturing experience and has exceptional knowledge and expertise utilizing ERP systems, preferably with SAP. This role reports directly into corporate headquarters so is a visible leadership position allowing you to really make real impact establishing and elevating the Supply Chain strategy and team.
- Establish Supply Chain Planning Strategy that aligns with the Sales and Operational Planning process as well as execution of those strategic planning initiatives
- Develop and implement KPIs for customer service and team members while optimizing inventory and eliminating slow moving stock exposures
- Establish planning control check points and processes to drive and uphold commitment and supply integrity of both raw material and finished products
- Ensure the production and raw material planning process is in play to supply and deliver products ordered on time and in full
- Guaranty that the inventory and planning is in 100% compliance with the SAP system
- Produce and present regular reports and statistics that effectively model and promote company values
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Materials Management in the food manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering
- Superior planning, analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment while overseeing continuous improvement initiatives
- Superior ERP knowledge and experience, SAP would be a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to lead and mentor a small team and also work effectively with cross-functional divisions