* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for division-wide analytics of capacity needs for short-term and long-term demand forecasts. Will be responsible for monitoring division asset capacities within the planning process.
- Establish and sustain monthly evaluation of the demand and supply plans to determine impacts to capacity by analyzing medium and long-range capacity plans.
- Develop reporting on monitoring new KPIs‚ PTP (performance to promise), SC Plan compliance, Inventory Target Adherence, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement to the demand and supply planning processes.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years’ experience in any data analysis within Supply Chain or manufacturing (operations, quality or engineering.)
- Fundamental understanding supply chain processes and systems; LEAN or Six Sigma Certification
- Familiarity and working knowledge of ERP systems or planning software applications (SAP IBP/S4Hana)
Title: Supply Chain Capacity Analyst
Locations: multiple - Boston MA, Durham NC, Manassas VA, Kennebunk ME and Oneonta NY
Client Job ID: 1586624