* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do: Responsible for the supervision and efficient operation of the Enamel Manufacturing areas. This includes floor management, training, product inspection, performance monitoring/enhancement, and other miscellaneous duties.
- Directly supervises employees in the performance of their duties, which may consist of material handling, inspection, robotic enameling, manual enameling, ground coat operations, and packing operations.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement by identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Audit work methods, employee performance and finished product to evaluate associate performance. Provide guidance and training for employees as necessary.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Associates Degree Required / Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Quality attitude, proven leadership, and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to instruct and make decisions is essential. Must be a team player.
- Must be able to comprehend complex mechanical and computer driven interfaces.
Location: Kohler, WI
Client Job ID: 1584619