Lucas Group has partnered with our client, an Am Law 100 law firm, on its search for a Structured Transactions Paralegal.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Drafting legal agreements and transaction documentation
- Managing deal closings and taking responsibility of all closing mechanics
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies, and statutory trusts
- Preparing and reviewing SEC filings, UCC financing statements/amendments, and specimen securities
- Compiling and distributing final deal documentation
- Post-closing responsibilities such as assembling closing sets consisting of all transaction documents and opinions
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year prior relevant experience. Paralegal experience and a background in transactional practice is strongly preferred
- Strict attention to detail for document review and preparation
- Flexibility with overtime is required
Title: Structured Transactions Paralegal
Client Industry: Law Firm
Client Job ID: 1588090
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.