If you possess a commercial background (sales or marketing or account management) in manufacturing operations, warehousing, logistics, packaging or shipping and have a strong general business mindset and like using your left and right brain, read on! Lucas Group is helping to identify a “right hand” professional for this well-established and highly-reputable manufacturer of wood products. Client base is high-volume manufacturing, plastics and chemical manufacturing, consumer and industrial goods as well as third party packagers. Primary duties include:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Managing existing client relationships while identifying new, highly-strategic business opportunities
- Existing client nurturing and interest identification for further product development and business
- Establishing internal processes to streamline business operations and respond to client needs, RFPs, pricing, etc.
- Assist in roll-out of new technologies and platforms including CRM, website, etc.