Lucas Group has partnered with our transportation industry client in Irvine, CA on their search for a Strategic Account Executive. This company is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. We connect enterprise shippers, brokers, and carriers on an automated platform. We’re currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
This position has lots of room for growth!
Strategic Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
- Full Time
- Plan and organize a list of business leads, and target strategic accounts within the Midwest territory.
- Introduce both digital freight marketplace capacity and technology capabilities to generate new business opportunities.
- Meet a determined sales quota and manage all lead generation until closing.
- Consistently identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), stay on top of industry trends, and keep abreast of the latest technologies within and relevant industries.
- Ensure all prospecting activities are executed according to plan and pivot when necessary.
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Product teams to continue value-add for each customer introduced.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in outside sales within a freight brokerage (inland), or transportation, 3PL, logistics, and supply chain industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations & Supply Chain Management preferred
- Possess a proven track record and ability to leverage existing, successful business relationships and influence in the industry
- Ability to travel about 60% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Technology-savvy and organized
We offer a competitive, starting compensation, with commission, benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
- Degree: BA preferred
- Work Experience: 3 years
Title: Strategic Account Executive
Location: Princeton, NJ
Client Industry: Transportation
Lucas Group ID: 1588329