Lucas Group has partnered with our client on a contract to hire Storage Systems Engineer Search. In this role you will be responsible for managing storage area networks and enterprise backup solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and drive continuous datacenter infrastructure improvement!
What You Will Do
- Design, engineer, document, implement and distributed enterprise server environments as well as their recovery.
- Perform cross training of support staff on new technologies implemented.
- Perform enterprise systems management for data center.
- Manage networks, load balancing, monitoring, and alerting.
- Triage trouble tickets and route to the proper group for resolution
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise system security.
- Proficient with backup and recovery solutions for technical area(s) of expertise.
- Experience working with Pure Flashblade and Storage Arrays
- Knowledge of Dell EMC Unity, XtremeIO, VPlex, DataDomain, Recover Point, and Avamar
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 5+ years' progressive infrastructure experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Storage Systems Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: Business Services
Client Job ID: 1588131