Staff Tax Accountant Job – Job #1569241
Lucas Group has been engaged one of the largest privately-held independent oil & gas acquisition, development and production companies in the U.S. Founded in 1981 to find a Staff Tax Accountant to join their team. If you are looking for a company with beautiful offices, work life balance, flex hours, outstanding benefits and has never had a layoff, this opportunity may be just the one for you.
Compensation: up to $59K
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience Texas sales & use tax
- Oil and Gas industry experience requirement
- Responsible for the Texas sales and use tax review of 100% of all invoices related to Texas transactions including monthly compliance, state audits and vendor communications.
- Review and analysis of all invoices related to Texas transactions to identify overpayments and underpayments of Texas sales and use tax.
- Preparation of monthly Texas sales and use tax returns, coordination of Texas sales and use tax audits, all communications with vendors regarding Texas sales and use tax, research of Texas sales and use tax issues for exemptions, tax-ability and correct tax returns.
Permanent job in Los Angeles
Permanent job in Cincinnati