Lucas Group has been engaged by a private equity backed oil & gas company to identify the best talent in the industry to join their organization. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, but stable, start up E&P company. You will be able to make a meaningful impact and have career progression as the company continues to grow (just acquired an asset, along with 37 employees, and still very acquisition focused). High visibility – working with a smaller organization will also allow you to be exposed to all aspects of oil & gas accounting and operations. Great leadership – The Controller and the CEO have strong, historical ties and share the same philosophies. They are both very family oriented, so they understand work/life balance. No micro-management, work hard/play hard, as long as the work gets done. Their motto is, “We treat people the way that we would want to be treated.”
- Perform accounts payable (AP) and joint interest billing (JIB) functions to ensure proper coding, billing, allocation of cost and payment;
- Process the monthly JIB statements to WI owners to include JIB netting;
- Process AP payments to vendors to ensure timely and accurate payments;
- Generate monthly LOE, G&A and capital accruals, and coordinate AP & JIB close.
- Set up and maintain billing allocation tables, AFEs, and overhead charges;
- Calculate, process and review all overhead (COPAS);
- Calculate, maintain and review operated and non-operated payouts;
- Maintain, reconcile and resolve JIB accounts receivable and review accounts payable aging;
- Accounts payable and JIB related balance sheet reconciliations;
- Coordinate with the field and owners to ensure proper cost allocation and billings;
- Coordinate with Division Orders as it pertains to owners being billed correctly.