What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for equipment design, development and troubleshooting – from proof-of-concept prototypes to sustained manufacturing validation
- Be responsible for product selection, product maintenance including testing as well as reviewing and evaluating overall effectiveness
- Be responsible for balloon forming and testing equipment: including programming, motion system tuning optimization, parameter development, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance scheduling
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of experience designing and building equipment
- Experience in C# and/or C++ programming language(s), and the ability to create, modify and improve applications programs in Windows OS Platform
- PLC, PC and HMI programming
- Motion control development, systems programming, and testing
- Equipment electrical design and troubleshooting
- Support environmental, health and safety programs– adhering to safety protocols and ensuring that all hazards are properly designed and managed.
- Possess excellent English communication skills – both written and oral.
Title: Staff Electrical Engineer
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA
Client Job ID: 1584776