Our client is located in the Northeast Texas area and is large manufacturing company. This position reports directly to the Accounting Supervisor and is responsible for day-to-day and month end accounting activities.
This role will consist of:
(1) Assisting with the month end close procedures
(2) Preparing and submitting financial reporting to division
(3) General ledger reconciliations
(4) Process credit/debit memos and cash receipts
(5) Working closely with all departments to analyze and evaluate departmental costs and drive continuous improvement across all aspects of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related business field
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.