Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Sr. Software Engineer (C# .NET). This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global organization!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Write maintainable, clean, re-usable, object-oriented, and efficient programming code
- Practice Test Driven Development and ensure that unit tests are created prior to writing programming code and that it is structured to maximize testability.
- Utilize code coverage, code metrics, and other tools to improve quality of code
- Resolve software bugs in the programming code and modify unit tests to prevent future regression
- Exceptional knowledge and skill with C# in .NET is essential
- A minimum of 4 years of demonstrated prior work experience conducting the primary responsibilities outlined in this job description
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills is essential since you will need to communicate with other offices on the phone.
- Exceptional knowledge and skill with C# in .NET is essential.
- Strong understanding of object-Oriented skills
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and data structures
- Experience developing and unit testing Applications and its components
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree is required for this role
- 6+ years' progressive software development experience using C# and .NET
- Experience with advanced debugging techniques, such as breakpoints, watches, attaching to remote processes, utilizing dump files, etc.
- Experience developing large-scale, high-availability applications and systems
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: NYC, NY
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1584297