Lucas Group has partnered with a growing SaaS company on their search for a Remote Sr. Site Reliability Engineer. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and “nerding out” on technology, this is the company for you. Not to mention, you get to do it from your own home 100% of the time!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Building, and maintaining, robust, actionable alerting and monitoring systems and workflows. Influence across boundaries and at all levels of the organization.
- Implement, maintain and improve CI/CD processes and tools.
- Work closely with development teams to improve services, deployments and releases.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Assists in defining the appropriate operational planning.
- A desire to automate everything. Whether that be infrastructure as code or tooling to eliminate toil, automation should be a core focus of your mindset and the elimination of repetitive tasks should be a constant desire in the role.
- A mindset of total ownership - you aren't afraid to dig into things you've never worked on before, from the browser all the way to the persistence layer. You've got a solid foundation in debugging and can jump in when needed to any problem you're asked to help with.
- An architectural mind. You understand the fundamentals of distributed computing and look for ways to make systems more resilient, self-healing, and eliminate the need for human intervention as much as possible.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: B.S. Computer Science
- Work Experience: 5+ years in a Site Reliability role
Title: Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Client Industry: SaaS company
Lucas Group ID:1585969