Sr. New Product Aviation Manager Job – Job #1566926
Lucas Group has partnered with a company to hire a Senior New Product Aviation Manager who will be responsible for the connection and interface between Engineering, Supply Chain and Partner / Customer facing organizations focused on product / manufacturing readiness, execution and delivery.
Presents product/program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leads within the business. Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Responsibilities include the following:
- Industrial Rate readiness preparation and presentation (quarterly) Includes IQR and MRM.
- Support monthly S&OP reviews with partner / customer and Company feedback.
- Weekly LOB preparation and presentation with partner / customer including recovery plan reporting and follow-up where needed.
- Repair activity coordination at any partner / customer site inclusive of Company's repair team management and material processing.
- Focal point for monthly partner / customer visitations, cover actions and maintain action item list
- Direct counterpart to partner and customer industrial lead including daily interface calls.
- Inventory reconciliation support and involvement with partner / customer
- Product manufacturing, completion and shipping
- Purchase order analysis received from Partner / customer, including evaluation and recommendation for its acceptance
- Program interface with Company sourcing and suppliers in support of LOB/IQR
- Participate in capacity planning and rate readiness
- Concession support and change board representation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant Aerospace/Aviation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and proven leadership/management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills throughout all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems while effectively escalating when necessary.
- Established project management skills with ability to lead cross functional programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute key initiatives and programs.
- Ability to travel both domestically and international.
- Experience in Aviation / Aerospace industry
- Manufacturing or Industrial engineering background
- Prior experience on development or new product startup
- FAA experience
Permanent job in Park City