* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Driving a Lean Culture across the enterprise; being a Lean Leader responsible for achieving and maintaining a safe, quality, efficient and cost-effective operation, achieving planned operational and financial targets within the SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost) model, whilst continuously improving the business processes and its people.
- Championing “Practical Process Improvement” (PPI) culture, and driving business process improvements within cross-functional environments
- Driving growth through implementing BU-aligned site level strategy deployment and key business metrics in order to deliver on annual operating plan (AOP)
- Ensuring alignment of operations, NPD (new product development) and sales and marketing strategies
- Building a customer-focused culture and building customer allegiance using surveys to promote awareness.
- Through metrics board coaching, Kaizen projects and PMD process, ensure work cell and employee goals and objectives are aligned with goals of the business and division.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in a science or technical field, Engineering or operations)
- MBA and/or Masters preferred (in Operations Management or Engineering)
- 5 years Management level experience Manufacturing + Engineering degree or MBA
Title: Sr. Manager Operations/Plant Manager
Location: Scotts Valley CA
Lucas ID #: 1588441