Position: Manager of FP&A
Role Overview: Our successful manufacturing client is searching for a new Manager of FP&A.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate financial concepts to all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Advanced analytical skills including out of the box thinking and ability to extrapolate meaningful information from data
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Must be proactive as well as solve problems and make decisions in time sensitive conditions.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- High degree of adaptability & flexibility.
- Ability to troubleshoot and modify procedures to ensure effective and efficient processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in combination of Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis roles
- CPA, CMA or CFA
- Public company experience required
- Advanced modelling skills
- Advanced computer skills
Bullhorn ID: 1578383
Location: Longmont, Colorado
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.