Lucas Group has partnered with our Energy client in Houston, TX on their search for a Sr. HRIS Manager.
This well established, global organization brings a positive work environment with strong benefits and compensation. Recent reorganization has resulted in a stronger, well aligned workforce.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead the HRIS functional aspects of their systems use as a subject matter expert.
- Partner closely with IT, HR Stakeholders and outside resources to optimize the impact of systems on the company.
- Core competencies include building valued relationships, strategic thinking, talent development, drives continuous improvement.
- Success Factors expertise
- Implementation of a Success Factors modules
- Ability for strong collaboration at all levels of the organization
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- Work Experience: 10+ years relevant experience, minimum
: Senior Manager, HRIS
Location: Houston, Texas (currently working remote during pandemic_
Client Industry: Energy/Oil & Gas
Client Job ID: 1580315