The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Sr. Manager, Global Personalization to add as a key member of our client’s team in Baltimore. Our client is a global Sporting Goods Brand that is committed to inspiring athletes with performance solutions they never knew they needed and can’t imagine living without.
The Sr. Manager, Global Personalization is part of our client’s Global Marketing team and is responsible for conducting analysis of, and developing strategic consumer personalized journeys, competitive landscape analysis, and digital market trends that inform and build the Brand’s personalization strategy. This Sr. Manager, Global Personalization role will act as a primary liaison between various stakeholders and teams to develop and execute the test and learn agenda to increase personalization across all consumer touchpoints. This role will partner with Regional Marketing and eCommerce teams, technology, and Global marketing team, and Marketing Technology teams to help.
We are looking for a star performer to develop robust cross-channel consumer engagement experiences that accelerate growth among our many consumer bases. This Sr. Manager, Global Personalization should have a cross-section of skills spanning digital marketing, strategy, marketing technology, consumer insights, and analytics–a blend of a data-driven marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, and passionate consumer advocate. Must have prior experience creating and implementing customer experiences and interactions based on data-driven insights.
The Sr. Manager, Global Personalization will be responsible for owning and managing the planning process and test and learn agenda that helps drive personalization and scale.
- Build & execute personalization strategy collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Align and coordinate personalization initiatives with broader marketing and business goals
- Design a Personalization roadmap utilizing available (and future) technologies. Adopt a strategic approach to developing a roadmap for adopting new technology and identifying gaps in technology for future enhancement
- Evaluate existing tools and consumer experiences and interactions being developed in all consumer touchpoints and identify opportunities for enhanced personalization and relevance
- Implement testing roadmap/ agenda to cover all dimensions of personalization - lifecycle, content, offers, triggers, and recommendations to implement experiences and interactions across all touchpoints such as email, website, shop app, etc
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement and share learnings and success across all regions
- Develop and standardize measurement tactics and identify appropriate KPIs across the Personalization program. Synthesize data into recommendations; driving strategic goals/objectives; advise cross-functional partners on key findings
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, PR/Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field required.
- 8+ years of Marketing experience is required with the Consumer Products and or Retail industry is a strong plus.
- 2+ years of experience in implementing personalization strategies using machine learning and offer optimization tools is required.
- Team-oriented – desire to be a part of and contribute to a high-performance culture.
- Strong at analyzing data to identify insights and think creatively and translate insights into marketing strategies. Experience working with data platforms and reporting tools.
- Comfortable working with and lead cross-functional teams including Data, Marketing and IT functions.
- Designed and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment leveraging agile methods and design thinking principles.
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy and tactics with a proven track record for delivering value and measuring contribution to business goals/objectives.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation technologies and tools available for personalization including Knowledge of Adobe, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools and machine learning and optimization platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills.
This Sr. Manager, Global Personalization position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group.