Our client has been a leader in its industry for over 95 years and at the forefront of innovation in manufacturing. We are partnering with them on a retained search for highly qualified Lean Manufacturing Project Manager in central Iowa. This role offers a competitive base salary, an annual bonus, profit sharing, benefits, and an innovative culture.
We are looking for a proven leader in Lean Manufacturing to drive projects at this site and their other various locations across the country. This person should be a creative problem solver that thrives on making an impact by using Lean methodologies as a successful change agent by leading and mentoring others. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Industry 4.0 Manufacturing technologies.
- Drives cutting edge Lean Manufacturing projects and breakthrough events from conception to successful completion through planning, coaching and implementation
- Works collaboratively with other departments to effectively evaluate project options, present information, and address concerns before execution
- Act as the Lean Subject Matter Expert during the introduction of new product launches and capacity additions including ideas on increasing productivity and efficiency and decreasing waste
- Oversee and mentor 1 – 2 Continuous Improvement Technicians and Engineers depending on the project
- Expertise in top-tiered data delivery systems such as RFID and wireless Voice Technology
- Procurement and installation of new equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Master’s degree preferred, Advanced Certifications in Lean including Six Sigma Black Belt
- 8+ Years of Engineering experience either in Product, Plant, Process or Continuous Improvement
- Deep understanding of Industry 4.0 Manufacturing technologies and proven successful accomplishments
- Superior leadership, communication, and presentation skills