Sr Java Developer- Pharma/medical Job – Job #1562830
Lucas Group has partnered with a fast-growing, well funded startup company that thrives on individual leadership and embraces doing business in a new way and as an industry market disrupter.
- Candidate will have the responsibility of understanding the requirements, analyze, design, and implement. Software Developer with demonstrate experience in User Interface development, database applications, data mapping and loading, Reporting, Analytics and Data Warehousing.
- Developing unit test cases and executing them to ensure all the scenarios are well tested and code gets delivered with high quality.
- Reviewing the code developed by developers and making sure good quality of the code is delivered.
- 5+ years of experience in Application development
- Actively participate in requirement gathering discussions
- Participate in the Impact analysis of any changes in the design or code
- Make sure there are no build issues after delivery
- Ensuring high quality deliverables from self and juniors in the team
- Coding standards need to be followed and recommend any scope of improvements
Skill set required:
- Hands-on Technical experience in:
- Java – J2EE
- EJBs, Web Services
- Blaze Rules Engine (Added advantage
- Domain (healthcare/pharmaceutical industry experience is required)
- Good Communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent demonstrated 5 years of work experience is required
- Master’s or Advanced Degree is desirable
1. This client WILL sponsor Visas
2. This is a Direct Hire position
Permanent job in St. Petersburg
Permanent job in Clearwater