Job Title: Senior Inbound NPI Component Manager – Radio Development
Location: Richardson, TX, US
Today we use 3rd party products for RRUs to go with our 4G and 5G OpenRAN solutions. To expand our product portfolio, Client will embark to deliver internally developed Radio portfolio to serve customer needs. Focus will be on advanced technology and product development together with key strategic vendors and customers. We will progress this as a start-up company in Client and leverage the whole organization. If you would like to work for a startup with resources, a large existing customer base and world wide reach, this is it.
As Senior NPI Inbound Component Manager you will join the Supply Chain Radio Access management team and will be a key individual contributor responsible for inbound component supply chain strategy of the OpenRAN 5G and 4G radio development, and managing the portfolio echo system partnering environment.
- Responsible for component and supplier dB
- Being prime supplier and component material driver across internal and external environment
- Strategic Supply Relationship Management
- Secure Supply responsible
- Logistics planning and execution in conjunction with Client Global Trade
- Execution of NPI & GA production in correlation with Program Management
- Secure individual component as well as radio for the entire product portfolio offering
- Secure volume production capability and ramp-up as per the plan by individual component vendor
- Integral part of internal supply chain process evolution
- MS Degree in Engineering or Business
- A minimum of 5+ years of leadership experience in managing people. Leadership experience in managing people across multiple countries is an added advantage.
- Experienced inbound material management track record from manufacturing operations
- In-depth knowledge on Value Add cost in production and experience how to optimize it from supply chain perspective
- Expert supply chain knowledge on component technology for radio infrastructure technology in mobile networks
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Curious minded person striving for continuous learning and innovation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills for a variety of audiences including executives, partners, and customers
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts