Be an impactful leader as the Plant HR Manager for this large, thriving facility in Paragould, Arkansas. Leading a team of professionals, the ideal candidate will drive continuous improvement in process and service to the employees and leadership of this non-union manufacturing operation.
- Use your client focused mentality in connecting and engaging with the business through premier services from the HR function.
- Drive efficient, confidential and timely response from HR for line employees to senior leadership.
- Launch programs that will meet the fast-paced environment needs of a 24/7, multi-site plant.
- Work directly with the Plant General Manager as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on all matters HR
- Collaborate with EHS and Operations in assuring premier safety initiatives and training.
This individual will be a very active participant in the operation of a large multi-site manufacturing facility that employs over 100 people. Working as part of the Plant team, our client is looking for the HR Manager to help drive employee productivity and engagement through effective and efficient HR practices, and as a resource to local management on people matters.
This is a fast-paced environment, 24/7 environment in the aftermarket automotive parts business, a high demand industry.
- Lead and drive all elements of HR, including employee relations, recruiting, performance management, employee development.
- Build the HR function to support the business and its KPI’s in everything it does.
- Implement quality training.
- Lead an HR team of 4 at the plant, in conjunction with corporate HR support resources.