Title: Sr. HRIS Taleo Analyst
Location: Phoenix AZ
Reports to: HRIS Director
Lucas Group ID: 1572834
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading technology manufacturing company on their search for an Senior HRIS Taleo Analyst located in Phoenix AZ. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of the Human Resources Information System and all other HR related systems. As the Sr. HRIS Taleo Analyst, this well-organized individual will focus on reporting and metrics and assist with HRIS projects. They must understand the Taleo product and configure it based on the needs of the company. Must also have integration knowledge. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as subject matter expert on all Taleo HRIS matters & functionality
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries in ADP reporting tool
- Manage regular reporting of employee data to state & federal regulatory agencies
- Stay abreast of trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development delivery and support
- Maintain deep understanding of HR best practices and support the entire organization in the understanding and execution of best practices
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 4-5+ years of Taleo HRIS analyst experience a must
- Proficiency in Taleo required
- Experience with Kronos or other timekeeping systems a plus, as well as Cloud XEM
- Experience with at least 1 Oracle Taleo Cloud implementation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, environment
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.