: Sr. HR Manager
: Houston, TX
Lucas Group ID
: Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 500 company on their search for a Sr. HR Manager
. This role will oversee HR compliance, corporate payroll, metrics & reporting, and HR systems. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years' experience in HR operations and have led a team.
- Develop organization strategies by researching HR issues, contributing information, and provide direction to establish HR objectives that are in line with organizational objectives
- Create and develop organizational HR information and data strategy. This person will be part of any future HRIS implementation
- Manage the HR function through all M&A activities to include due diligence. Improve process and reduce liability surrounding any mergers or acquisitions.
- Manage corporate payroll and implement audits and control
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.
- Degree required and certifications highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in HR and 5 years' experience managing a team
- Strong background in HR Operations