Lucas Group has been engaged by an E&P company on their search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. They are looking for a combination of public accounting and industry experience, as well as a background that includes heavy external reporting. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and help shape processes. Compensation package includes base, bonus, long term incentives and excellent benefits. Salary is $80 - 95K.
- Assist with the preparation of external financial filings (10-Q, 10-K, proxy, press releases and other SEC filings).
- Perform general ledger recording and reporting associated with stock-based compensation, debt and interest, full-cost PP&E assets, reserves, depletion, derivatives and asset retirement obligations.
- Provide reconciliations and variance and pro-forma analysis related to responsible general ledger activities.
- Assist with preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Facilitate in identifying and implementing process improvements related to financial reporting duties.
- Prepare workpapers and assist with external audit requests and internal SOX compliance.
- Research technical accounting issues and provide accounting policy considerations.
- Assist with providing support during due diligence process on equity offerings, debt offerings, revolving credit facility redeterminations, project financing, and joint venture agreements.
- Special projects as new accounting and business requirements arise.
- Combination of public accounting and industry in the E&P space
- SEC/external reporting
- CPA+, or qualified and actively pursuing
- 5+ years experience in Upstream accounting
- Use Excel (look-ups, PT), Word, PP, etc. - Must be proficient
- O&G software, Enertia+
Job ID: 1579123