* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a multinational manufacturer of medical devices, instrument systems and reagents, in Nebraska on their search for a Manufacturing Engineer. With a presence in virtually every country worldwide, they are passionate about improving medical discovery, diagnostics, the delivery of care, and improving patient outcomes.
What You Will Do:
Manage the functions responsible for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Facility Engineering, EH&S, Facility Maintenance and the Tool Room.
- Oversees the preparation of cost estimates and methodology to analyze new products and processes.
- Directs the design and acquisition of new manufacturing processes and equipment to meet capacity goals.
- Develops a financial analysis to achieve cost reductions within the current processes and products.
- Coordinates the communication between Division R&D and Plant personnel on new products, product improvements, and product problems.
- Prepares and monitors Engineering’s budget.
- Implement the use of a Preventative Maintenance Program to ensure that all new equipment and processes are reviewed for their safety and results documented.
- A thorough knowledge of Plant operation (Accounting, Purchasing, Quality Control, etc) and general management techniques.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering. Masters of Business Administration preferable.
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Engineering field.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Sr. Engineering Manager
Location: Broken Bow, NE
Client Industry: Medical Devices
Client Job ID: 1578890