Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Sr. Accounting Manager - Commodity Accounting
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Key person for evaluating impact of accounting and business changes required for proper accounting treatment and onboarding new business.
- Ensure proper set-up and deal structure in trading platforms and risk management tools
- Oversight for all Commodity derivatives accounting functions
- Technical skills around trading, derivative accounting
- Revenue and Inventory Accounting
- Experience using CTRM and/or ETRM tools
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Accounting. CPA required
- Work Experience: 10 years in commodity trading, plus 5 or more in a supervisory role.
Title: Sr. Accounting Manager - Commodity Accounting
Client Industry: Oil & Gas
Lucas Group ID: 1590261