Lucas Group has partnered with one of the largest franchisors in North America for a Sr Director, Marketing role with their largest brand. The company has system-wide revenue of $350M+ and over 1,300 franchise owners. For more than 25 years, our client has been helping franchisees find their place in the work world with franchise opportunities across multiple home improvement and home service categories.
The Sr. Director of Marketing must be a proven, highly effective leader with demonstrated business and team efficacy. With over 10 years of marketing, customer experience, and a deep knowledge of strategy development, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in driving strategy and executing campaigns to deliver business and financial success. This position will report directly to the CMO of the parent company with a dotted line into the President of the brand.
This team member will provide the thought leadership, strategic direction, and tactical implementation to lead the brand into their next evolution of growth, in partnership with the performance marketing, local area marketing and operational teams. This person will be passionate about working at both a strategic and tactical level to get things accomplished.
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, willing to listen & dive deep, data-driven, and motivated to drive continuous optimization. This person will be a servant leader to his/her team as well as 1,300+ franchisees across the U.S. and Canada.
- Develop and lead the strategic marketing direction for the Brands
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer (franchisee and end-consumer) is heard and used in the development of solutions
- Work with entire marketing team, product team and operations to ensure alignment with brand priorities
- Lead branding and customer experience initiatives, including marketing communications in the traditional, digital, and social spaces in partnerships with the entire marketing team
- Become an expert in our customers, competitors, and industry, both in the US and Canada
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status of all initiatives, identifying and quickly resolving any obstacles, pivots to spend, and capitalizing on opportunities in real-time.?
- Search out new and emerging channels to find current customers as well as explore existing and overlooked channels to find new customers?
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated and organized individual, with the capacity to perform in a dynamic environment.? The Sr. Director of Marketing must also possess the following skill set:
- Natural leader, seeking out better ways to ensure Company and team’s success.
- Highly effective communicator and influencer
- Managed dynamic teams
- Strong analytic background
- Run a variety of small and large budgets
- 10+ years of experience in B2C marketing and advertising environments
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and CRM products
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus.
- Franchisor experience a plus
Title: Sr Director, Marketing (Head of Marketing)
Location: Dallas, Tx
Remote Work: up to 3 days per week; 2 days per week in office
Client Industry: Consumer Product Goods - Home Improvement
Lucas Group ID: 1583415