Title: Senior Director, HRBP
Location: San Mateo, CA
Lucas Group ID: 1569788
Lucas Group has partnered with a global technology company based in San Mateo, California. This is a Senior, Director level role reporting to the Chief People Officer. The role will have one HR Business Partner reporting to it.
This person will be responsible for working with the employees in the United States dealing with HR initiatives and Talent Strategy.
Will advise senior leaders and coach them on their leadership capability for driving business strategy, developing and engaging talent and achieving key business outcomes. This role will be an essential thought-partner to leaders at all levels in ensuring organizational health and driving employee engagement. While global experience is not required, multi-cultural experience is preferred.
- Work in partnership with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) that comprise our Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and HR Operations teams in order to develop and facilitate strategic talent solutions from hiring through career progression.
- Coach senior leadership and management on planning and communications related to change management initiatives and working through organizational design to drive role clarity at the individual and team level.
- Drive initiatives in partnership with respective COE partners to attract, retain, and develop key talent.
- Help establish and foster culture, consistently driving improvement in programs in order to develop the company’s overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative workplace.
- Create insightful approaches to employee recognition and rewards and accountable for the successful implementation of the life cycle of the performance and compensation process across the o
- Identifies key metrics to assess and diagnose the health of the organization.
- Drives key HR programs in partnership with the worldwide HR team and the HR COEs.
- Minimum experience: Bachelors in a relevant field plus 10+ years of progressive success as a strategic HR business partner/manager. Blended experience in large corporate tech environments and small high-growth organizations is preferred.
- Proven experience managing and implementing large scale HR programs and/or initiatives across global teams.
- Demonstrated success developing relationships with leadership at all levels.
- Keen understanding of the current talent market and industry best practices related to HRBP areas of expertise.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees.
- Outstanding team-player, willingness to pitch in and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Transparent and highly communicative communication style, sense of humor is a MUST!
- Solid understanding of local employment law, and federal employment laws
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.