Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintains General Ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts and preparing the trial balance.
- Performs reconciliations and monthly transactions for balance sheet accounts.
- Handles journal entry corrections, forecasting, prepares balance sheet, P&L, and ensures accuracy of intercompany transactions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX, Great Plains, and/or D365
- Expert in Excel
- 3+ Years as Senior Accountant
- Consolidations and strong forecasting preferred
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Accounting Degree
- Work Experience: 7+ Years Accounting
Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Glenwood, IL
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: 1584433