Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a SQL Database and Reporting Administrator. Our client is a rapidly growing financial organization and is looking for a SQL Database and Reporting Administrator to build out a data lake while maintaining existing BI reporting and database functions!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing cloud and on-premises SQL databases currently in use by the company
- Develop and implement a plan to create a new, more efficient architecture for reporting and analytics.
- Provide technical support for the database environment to include oversight of the development, organization and integration of the databases, and assessment and implementation of new technologies.
- Create new and improved reporting processes and templates for the organization.
- Perform reporting, analysis, and reconciliation activities related to asset portfolios and monthly servicing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack and Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- 5+ years' SQL and database skills
- 5+ years' extensive Data warehousing and data lake experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5 years of experience that covers SQL Database administration and management
- Only individuals who can legally work in the U.S. without sponsorship can be considered for this role.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: SQL Database and Reporting Administrator
Location: South Carolina
Client Industry: Financial
Lucas Group ID: 1587314