* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Provide support and technical assistance through continuous communication, on-site audits and training. Will engage with the program leadership team to promote and improve the program based on new learnings and practices in the Special Needs transportation space.
- Engages with district customers to present program, including follow-up sessions in conjunction with location management
- Assists in the management of program activities, content, and execution. Includes managing action items, identifying risks, and implementing abatement plans for those risks, for participating locations.
- Delivers formal results of audits, inspections, etc., to internal stakeholders.
- Assists in deployment in new locations for smooth integration and maximum success.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- Thorough understanding of Special Education
- Experience managing and leading cross-functional initiatives; experience in training and leading staff
- Travel can be up to 50%.
Title: Special Education Program Manager
Location: Portland OR
Client Job ID: 1590218