Lucas Group has partnered with our clinical environmental design client in their search for a Solution Architect. This organization is committed to giving back to the community and passionate about creating better care experiences. As a Solution Architect, you would guide the implementation coordination of architecture models across the business domain. By engaging business and technical teammates to align the directional and architectural coordination that delivers values, you would create and evolve improvements across a value stream and connections between the business.
What You Will Do:
- Create and document functional and detailed design architectures (services and data).
- Work in tandem with the Product Manager to create and maintain the definition and development of Value Stream maps across the solution.
- Develop code to validate and / or apply architecture concepts.
- Lead architecture design and technology decisions comprising of both in-house built and 3rd party software solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience leading software architecture design and implementation.
- Proficient in DevOps execution, Software / Cloud architecture design, and Service Oriented Architecture design.
- Combines business, information, technologies, and processes together to address specific system problems and/or technical improvements.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience across multiple Cloud/Edge/Hybrid disciplines
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Akron, Ohio
Client Industry: Medical / Information Technology
Client Job ID: 1590500