Lucas Group is seeking a Solution Architect for a company experiencing hyper-growth in the Medicare/Medicaid field. This organization is undergoing several key initiatives to not only provide their members with the most effective healthcare management, but to also influence a positive impact in policy changes within the industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare payer industry, this is it!
- Responsible for the definition, oversight, coordination and development of technology designs, along with related road maps and life-cycle management
- Provide overall architecture guidance, governance, and recommendations in support of technical objectives
- Direct involvement in the development of policies, standards, and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise
- Work with department leadership in establishing technology architecture strategy, goals, and objectives
- Partner with peers within all Information Technology groups to promote architecture principles, standards, methods, and strategic direction for the enterprise
- Facilitate overall analysis, design, artifacts, and technical requirements with validation for strategic initiatives
- Define the future architecture and the road map to get from the current state to the end target
- Lead and participate in vendor architecture related assessments and reviews
- Develop technical architectures that will drive reduced cost, increased availability, improved security, client experience, and greater flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Network Technology or Systems Engineering, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in related areas, including 7 years of direct experience in developing and implementing technically diverse application and infrastructure architectures for companies
- Minimum of 3 years of Solutions Architecture experience is preferred
- Possess wide base of experience in many disciplines of Information Technology including: Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, Linux), Performance Management and Capacity Planning, Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards, Business Intelligence and Analysis, Web & Server Technologies, E-Commerce Network Design and Protocol, E-Business Enabling Technologies, Storage, Directory Services, Network Engineering (Switching, Routing, Content Management), Information Technology Hardware, Data Center Designs and Consolidations, Virtualization Technology Skills, and IT Service Management Principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, process, and systems engineering
- Ability to lead technical evaluations and conduct R&D in emerging technologies
- Service Orientation: Focus and align actions and decisions on ways to enhance service
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.