* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, one of the US’s largest developers and operators of clean, renewable energy, in Santa Margarita CA on their search for a Solar Technician. The company’s mission is to accelerate worldwide transformation to a clean energy future.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to the Solar Site Supervisor, the Solar Technician III is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, servicing, and repairing solar PV systems and associated equipment. The primary objective is to maintain safe, effective, efficient, and profitable solar PV operation.
- Executes routine electrical troubleshooting and repair, instrumentation calibration and troubleshooting
- Performs complex maintenance work such as distributed control systems and inverter troubleshooting as assigned by supervisor based on level of skill and ability
- Electrical knowledge and experience required
- Maintenance experience required, including lock-out/tag-out.
- Troubleshooting, Repair, Lock-out/Tag-out, Instruments, Controls and Electrical knowledge
Educational & Work Requirements:
- AS degree (or greater) preferred
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Solar Technician III
Location: Santa Margarita CA
Client Industry: Energy
Client Job ID: 1578904